Thursday, January 6, 2011

Speaking words of wisdom :)

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." 
 Carl Gustav Jung

Simone Elkeles
"With someone you like that much, the lows are as low as the highs are high. Does that make sense?' 
It does. It also makes me sound bipolar.' 
Love will do that to a person." 
 Simone Elkeles
Albert Einstein
"No, this trick won't work... How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? " 
 Albert Einstein
Deb Caletti
"Let me tell you, you either have chemistry or you don't, and you better have it, or it's like kissing some relative. But chemistry, listen to me, you got to be careful. Chemistry is like those perfume ads, the ones that look so interesting and mysterious but you dont even know at first what they're even selling. Or those menues without the prices. Mystery and intrigue are gonna cost you. Great looking might mean something ve-ry expensive, and I don't mean money. What I'm saying is, chemistry is a place to start, not an end point." 
 Deb Caletti (The Secret Life of Prince Charming)
"I get so breathless, when you call my name, 
I've often wondered, do you feel the same? 
There's a chemistry, energy, a synchronicity 
When we're all alone." 
 Corinne Bailey Rae
Marie Curie
"Scientist believe in things, not in person " 
 Marie Curie
Alan Bradley
"Chicken fizz! O Lord, protect all of us who toil in the vineyards of experimental chemistry!" 
 Alan Bradley (The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie)
Beth Fantaskey
"On the stage Tristen bent over the piano, his fingers swift and sure, his blond hair gleaming under the spotlight. I glanced around at the audience, watching their faces, gratified that they were as captivated as I was by the dark, thunderous song that Tristen conjured."

No comments:

Post a Comment